Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Listen to your Heart


Listen to your heart and act only upon constructive thoughts.
Since heart is blind to the external world, sometimes it gives destructive thoughts also .

Like how the popular useless concept says ‘Love is Blind’.
Newspapers give remedy to that blindness.
[In recent news paper I read the success story of Adani Group’s Chairman Gautam Adani. His secret of success is his strong belief “our desires are to be matched with needs of majority of people”. ]

Our only challenge is to match the internal world (our heart) and the external world (others hearts).  
[ Few days back I laughed at my neighbor’s challenge saying that I know that central minister, I know that police. But he can’t get his own water but dependent on us – he is blind to that fact.
I said with a smile that I won’t take up useless challenges. It’s not my cup of tea. This incident is one of my sweet memories reminding how much innocence is there in this world. ]

We have to give something useful to the society ( either through taking care of family members, our profession, business, politics, art, whatever )
so that we can expect useful things from the society.

If you give the best to the world, you can gain best from the world.
What you give is what you get.
“Expectations” without "giving" useful things is what is called blindness of heart.

Total sacrifice is also a useless concept.

This life is to achieve ‘Respect’ & ‘Money’.
We need to have this calculation and vision in Life.

Pessimist extremists destroyed WTC
Optimist extremists construct WTC and what Paradise not ?

Destroyers can never understand the importance and pain in construction. 
Careless pleasures will always perish but careful pleasures will never perish. 
Careless people who can’t understand the mother’s pain in constructing you n me should be brought on to their knees so that they realize and listen to their heart, it’s because mending body mends mind [ key in physical exercises n Yoga ]. 

When I am frustrated I do everything to escape it and find happiness.
And when I achieve happiness I do everything to construct and safeguard the boilable blood and breakable nerves. 


This candle has to be used to give light and lit all other possible candles [ by connecting to like minded people ].

Think Global act Local.
Think Humanity act in Locality

Human beings can swim oceans - frogs in well can’t even swim rivers.

No comments: